HumaniTea has recently posted a Tik Tok of a healthy vegan smoothie that they have made with their product- Matcha Oat Milk Green Tea Latte.
This smoothie includes fruit and vegan yoghurt, and if you want instructions on how to make it, then keep reading!
Matcha Fruit Smoothie Recipe (2 servings)
- 1 can of HumaniTea Matcha Oat Milk Green Tea Latte
- One ripe banana
- One small avocado (or half of a normal one)
- Three / four tablespoons of dairy-free yoghurt (we have used a plain unsweetened vegan yoghurt)
- Two ice cubes
How to make:
- Get a cold can of HumaniTea Matcha Oat Milk Green Tea, shake the contents, then pour into a blender
- Chop up your banana, spoon out the avocado, and put it into the mix along with the yoghurt. Add more spoonfuls if you want a thicker consistency
- Add in some ice, whizz all the contents together, and pour into a glass
And there you have it! The perfect, healthy Matcha smoothie.