Who doesn’t love a good stack of pancakes? Fluffy, sweet, and absolutely delicious, they are the perfect treat for breakfast! They have so much versatility, as you can make them gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegan, and add any topping that suits you.
We have decided to try out some vegan pancakes using our Matcha Tea Latte! The matcha flavour balances out the sweetness of the pancakes, and gives it an extra bit of flavour. We also heated up our Earl Grey Tea Latte to perfectly accompany the pancakes, and give the meal that authentic autumnal feeling.
Check out our TikTok here which shows you how to make these pancakes and hot tea!
Matcha vegan pancakes and earl grey tea latte (serves one)
- 75g self-raising flour
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of sugar
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- 100ml HumaniTea Matcha Oat Milk Green Tea Latte
- 1 tsp of vegetable oil
- Any toppings you want- we use fruit and syrup
For the tea:
How to make:
- Measure out 75g of flour, ½ tsp of baking powder, ½ tsp of baking powder, ½ tsp of sugar, ½ tsp of vanilla extract and pour this into a bowl
- Whisk up this mixture, then grab a can of our Matcha Oat Milk Green Tea Latte, give it a shake, and measure out 100ml of the beverage
- Slowly pour this into the bowl bit by bit and keep whisking up the mixture. Once you’ve added all the latte, the mixture should become a smooth batter
- Now you can start making your tea! Grab a saucepan and put this on a medium heat. Pour out our Earl Grey Oat Milk Classic Tea Latte and let that simmer for a few minutes until hot
- Get a different pan and put that on a medium heat. Add a tsp of vegetable oil and spoon your batter onto the pan. You may have to do this one or two at a time depending on the size of your pan
- Leave the batter to bubble for a minute or two, then flip over to let it cook on the other side. Repeat this until you have used all your mixture and then plate up
- Take the tea of off the heat, and pour this into a cup
- Add whatever toppings you want to the pancakes, we use blueberries, blackberries, and vegan maple syrup! Enjoy