HumaniTea has recently posted a Tik Tok of a healthy vegan smoothie that they have made with their product- Earl Grey Oat Milk Classic Tea Latte.
This smoothie includes fruit and vegan yoghurt, and if you want instructions on how to make it, then keep reading!
Earl Grey Smoothie With Fruit Recipe (2 servings)
- 1 can of HumaniTea Earl Grey Oat Milk Classic Tea Latte
- Half a punnet (or a handful) of blackberries
- Half a punnet (or a handful) of blueberries
- Three / four tablespoons of dairy-free yoghurt (we have used a plain unsweetened vegan yoghurt)
- Two ice cubes
How to make:
- Get a cold can of HumaniTea Earl Grey Oat Milk Classic Tea Latte, shake the contents, then pour into a blender
- Add in your berries, and then the yoghurt. Add more spoonfuls if you want a thicker consistency
- Add in some ice, whizz all the contents together, and pour into a glass
And there you have it! The perfect, healthy Earl Grey smoothie.